Thursday, April 9, 2015

Updates! Space Items+new items in jam mart!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, I'm really sorry!
Well first there are some new space items:


Yup, they're quite nice. You could set up a space station in your own den! How cool is that? Although I remain somewhat uninterested in space items, I guess some people might enjoy it! All of the items have a nice big price to them, and I don't blame it, the items really are quite nice.
Next is the new silly item, wacky item, and (I forgot it's name) item.
One of them is in the picture above, the other two are here.

Member only, and quite pricey. But they're fun to collect, and after a little while they become a bit beta.
From the Animal Jam Potato, here's how the items look like in a den:

Hmm, that's interesting. What If I press it? (Don't try this with a real destructive button, kids).
Well, animal jam has some mysteries to it...
Well anyhow that's that for now. Lets see if jam mart clothing has anything new!
Okay, the aviator hat and flower crown was reviewed in my last post. To go to my last post, click here.
Okay, as for the rest of the items, there's the knight armor and helmet. They're pretty nice, only the night armor is nonmember, as you can see.
Then the eggnest hat, can't see anyone wearing that, but the cute chicks sure are tempting!
Then there's the item called the flag at the top left corner. Members only, (d'aww), but it's not that awesome an item so still. I like the symbol on it.
Well that's it for now.
Those are all the items.
I hope you liked this post!

Jam on!
-Cupcake

No comments :

Post a Comment