Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cyberbullying ):

So sorry for the post-lackage, guys!! I've been extremely forgetful and busy.
I got a polar bear from the diamond shop!
They're so shtinking kewwwt!!!!
Also, I was cyber-bullied on AJ, because I didn't accept a (non-beta) beta blanket trade for my long spike. It was seriously rude. Why do people do those things? I gave her a piece of my mind and screen-shotted. Here's what she sent to me.
I sent it to AJHQ. This stuff truly isn't funny, and if you're doing it to anyone I suggest you stop... now.
Anyways, I blocked her and made sure she knew what I thought of her- and told her that she needed to stop. I hope she listens. Username: EverlastingBetas
~Cross your paws jammers~
Thanks for listening to my ventage! You guys rock squared!


No comments :

Post a Comment