Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Rare Item Monday January 27, 2015

Todays Awesome rare item monday is the rare pink purse! It looks nice, doesnt it?
The pink purse looks pretty cute. I mean, yes, if you're a boy the purse isnt the thing for you. But thats okay, because pink is manly! (lol)
This item came out on January 26, 2015. 
It is found at Jam mart clothing for a price of 850 gems! It's definitely a bit pricey, I'd say, but in the meanwhile fun to wear!
Purchase yours today! This purse is different from the rarer and original pink purse, a nonmember clothing item, because of its handle which is blue unlike those of the original pink purse, which are white.
ORIGINAL PINK PURSE

RARE PINK PURSE
Not to brag, I have the original pink purse myself!
Anyway, this item is available for all jammers (member or nonmember). I haven't collected it unfortunately, but that's perfectly fine!

Jam on!
-ZodiacMoon

No comments :

Post a Comment