Thursday, March 19, 2015

Enhanced Trading System! + Lions are back?

Just yesterday, many jammers were protesting about constant scamming and unfair trades to animal jam. This isn't anything new: Animal Jam has been getting such complaints since forever as it seems.
However Animal Jam HeadQuarters has actually decided that it's time to get their lazy bottoms to work to produce a good solution to these problems.
Of course, now comes enhanced trading.
Here's how it works: Every time you trade something, if you're trading a rare or diamond item, animal jam will immediately notify you and ask you if you're sure you want to get rid of that item.
Now, don't get too hopeful. There's still a risk: sure, you get notified if you trade a rare item, but what about betas? So, scamming might not work for rare items, but it will work for beta items! Which means founders, beta tiaras, and "nonrare rares" will be wide open-still!
So animal jam hasn't completely removed the scamming database, which is fine, but It kind of ticks me off as I was wishing for a full solution to scamming.
I'll always want the Beta days back, as I'm super curious what it might be like, and all these scamming problems will be gone forever. 
Anyhow, next update is about the lions returning to jamaa!
They're in the diamond shop, I suggest everyone who can buys one before they're forever gone!
I personally think lions aren't very pretty, I've never liked them. But whatever it is, I guess we should all appreciate lions because they're still pretty cool! Buy yours today.
I'll do more updates in the next post, since I prefer keeping posts short but interesting!
See ya'll soon! 
Jam On,
-Cupcake

No comments :

Post a Comment