Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Difference Between Rare and Non Rare- Elf Tail Armor

One of the things I myself have been confused with is the difference between rare and nonrare- elf tail armors. I seriously traded over for a stupid nonrare when I thought it was rare- augh! Since there are so many  nonrares, I'm going to show the actual rare ones:
RARES:
Nonrare are ANY OTHERS.
I also know there's major confusion between the brown/red tail armors. I myself used to have an actual beta tail armor and I discovered the difference with ease, here are the two tail armors:
Can you see it?
The beta is a lighter, greenish color where the nonrare is dark tan.
Thanks for reading!
Post again this weekend- sorry for the delay, school, sports (Volleyball) and The Voice have caught me up, but I promise I'll try to post more!
Have a jamtabulous day!




No comments :

Post a Comment