Saturday, December 20, 2014

JAMAALIDAY BOW AND ARROWS!

I know i promised I wouldn't be back for a little while, but i just HAD to use my time to post this!

AJHQ has given us the unbelievable through the JAMAALIDAY GIFT CALENDAR: A nonmember bow and arrow! For everyone! Here is my screenshot of the event:

I cannot believe that AJHQ would give us this! I'm literally freaking out with happiness! So if you want this bow and arrow, all YOU have to do is log on today, (december 20th) and recieve this ah-mazing gift! I know you all appreciate bow and arrows-who doesn't?

Everyone on AJ is gifted with their very own nonmember bow! Does this decrease the overall rarity of the nonmember bow? VERY. But everyone, despite the rarity, loves the awesome look the bow has on animals. So yeah, I think AJHQ was extra nice this year.

Everyone please tell AJHQ a big thankyou!
Here is my thank you to AJHQ headquarters:

Dear AJHQ,

wow, what a treat! Thanks for gifting us with such a rare item! I cannot believe how much you've done for us! You guys are awesome and will always remain my fave website! I'll have so much fun with this amazing gift you've sent us.

Thank you,

Cupcake (AKA Cupcake2206)

No comments :

Post a Comment