Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm Back! + Updates!

And the llamas are waiting!
Hey guys - I'm back after a really long, unexpected hiatus! Anyways, I have good news - Animal Jam has updated once again!
First of all, Pet Pigs!
Quite cute, I must say! Go adopt one now in the diamond shop!
Secondly, There's a new adventure, Battle for the Beacon
Quite fun, but very repetitive. It adds a new currency, known as "Earth Crystals." Here are some pictures of the shop:

New items! I personally like the phantom statues the best, but don't tell anyone!
Next, a new party!
The Cloud Party adds lots of new rainbow items. No pictures right now, but I'll add some later!
There's a new set of den items as well!


Sand Castle den items! I love going to the beach - these items will be perfect for you if you do, to!
There's also a new shop in Sarepia Forest...


The topiary shop! Good times, good times.
And last but not least, Llamas are officially coming to Jamaa!
I can't wait - llamas are one of my favorite animals.
I hope you enjoy this update as much as I do!
Strawberry, signing out!

No comments :

Post a Comment