Thursday, May 21, 2015

SCAMMER ALERT: 2 SCAMMERS THAT SCAMMED ME

SCAMMER ALERT: 2 scammers that scammed me
Hey Jammers! It's Skylar here..... today with 2 scammers that have been scamming me!
This is my first post :D
Scammer #1:
Diveingdiva32
Don't expect this jammer to be nice to you....... I buddied her once and this is what she did;
Scammed my worn and green long
scammed my BFF's orange long wrist
Scammed a black long

Unfortntly, i couldn't inclue a pic of her..... (she's a nm now), but if you do see her scamming, please report her.

Scammer #2:
Westfamily123
Westfamily123 has ripped me off! He and his BFF had a plan to scam. What he did:
Put his black long collar and wrist on trade
said 'list giveaway my den!'
when everybody was there, he put a chair on trade
he said 'whoever trades best wins spike'
So his BFF did a fake trade and when it was done he said 'OMG HE DECLINED 4 HEADDRESS!!!'
So this glitch came on
AND WHEN I REOPENED MY AJ MY ORANGE LONG WRIST AND WORN WAS GONE :( And he was wearing it >:(

If you see these 2 jammers on AJ sometime, please report them becuase they have scammed tons of my BFFs!

Thank you for reading this, viewers :D, and please feel free to buddy me on AJ, my username is : firestar554aj and be on the lookout for scammers :D

No comments :

Post a Comment