Sunday, April 12, 2015

Animal Jam is getting Hacked!

Hi everyone. I was online a few minutes ago and 7_aj posted that animal jam was being hacked and so did wisteriamoon. Desperate to know what was going on, I attempted to get onto my account-it didn't work. My animal jam is taking longer than usual to load. Then animal jam went offline, with the usual offline picture of an upset Lisa the panda:
I am so scared!
I'm not all scared for my account in particular, but scared for the animal jam game! This is the last straw, animal jam...too much hacking is going on and IT'S JUST SO UNFAIR! Animal jam HQ should know how to protect their website from hackers, this type of hacking happens more than oncw a year, and it's always effective on one or more accounts. 
By the time you read this post, the hacking may already be over. 
Why, animal jam...
I mean, let's put an end to this, now. We shouldn't have to lock down all of animal jam to prevent some hackers. Animal jam's safety patrol should be stronger than that. 
What do I think About It?
It's stupid. I mean, animal jam is awesome. The one weakness animal jam has is scamming and hacking. Why can't we get rid of this stuff? I understand we can't completely put an end to individual scamming or hacking, but scamming or hacking on all of animal jam? AJHQ should prevent that.
Animal Jam Says...
That apparently it's all "okay." We know it's not if everyone's getting hacked, animal jam. No more lies! Let's be real.
How I dealt with It?
I changed my password immediately. I disabled my account. I did anything I could to prevent my account from being hacked, and you should do the same. Most jammers know the password to their parent dashboard, but if you don't tell your parents to help you by changing the password and DISABLING your account! This is crucial if you want to save your account.

Well, that's it.
I hope none of you amazing jammers get hacked. 

Jam on!
-Cupcake


No comments :

Post a Comment