Saturday, April 11, 2015

about me! bound9876

hello jammers! i would like to tell you a bit about me!
user:bound9876
status:member
what i like to do:explorer animal jam
favorite color to dress in: dark puple
favorite animal in aj: aligator because it looks good with the halo look.
persanalty: i like to play with other jammers and have fun
youtube: i dont post much, i also dont have the screen recorder.

more:
my google+ name was picked by a friend and i never bothered to change it. people call me shadow, and jammers call me bound. i love animal jam its like the only game i play. im mostly online in the mornings. you can come to my den, because i rarely lock it and if its locked send me a jam a gram saying that you want my den unlocked.

yours truly,
-bound9876 (shadow thewolf)

No comments :

Post a Comment