Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hi! I'm singingsuperstar!

This really isn't a big post or anything, but I'd just like to say HI to all of Cupcake's fans and friends. I am a new poster on this blog- I am singingsuperstar! I'm a new author on this blog, and it only felt right to get myself acquainted with you before I start dishing out posts!
So, anyway, let's begin learning about me, and stuff.
Hi, my name is singingsuperstar! I usually go by singing!
(that's what wolfstar62867 called me anyway. I miss you wolfstar!)
My favorite animal is the llama (specifically a SASSY LLAMA)
I run my own blog, the Animal Jam Star Shine, but adding to this one will be tons of fun. I now have another reccomendation blog!! Now I can reccomend this one! YESH!
Another thing about me: I run my own youtube channel, SingingsuperstarAJ. Feel free to sub!
Hm... what else.... Omg, yesh, I WUB THE TEEN TITANS (Teen Titans GO! more specifically)
SOME MORE RANDOM AND POINTLESS FACTS ABOUT ME!!
1. I want to be a writer/journalist when I grow up.
2. I love the color purple
3. I have a doggy!!!
4. I've been playing since two weeks after beta ended.
5. I've quit and come back onto AJ twice (so if I ever quit, don't you worry, child!)
6. Narwhals.
So, yeah!
That's all about me!
If you ever want to ask me a question, feel free to email me at singingsuperstaraj@gmail.com
Don't be afraid! I don't bite!
MOSTLY
All I can say is- don't get in the way of me and some food.
Seriously.
That would be a bad life choice, right there.
So, yeah!
BYE! And enjoy Cupcake's blog!







No comments :

Post a Comment