Friday, March 6, 2015

Today's New Item: Clover Bracelet!

Hey guys! Welcome back to the Animal Jam Atlas Blog!
Today's new item is...

The never seen before Clover Bracelet! It's nonmember, costs 350 gems, and comes in 8 colors: Green (seen above), pink, blue, orange, purple, red, icy blue, and black. I'm probably going to buy a lot, I love holiday items (especially earmuffs, scarves, and balloons!). I must say that the Jamaalidays are my favorite holiday, what is yours?

Anyways, that Clover Bracelet isn't important right now. Have you seen the new adventure? It takes almost 2 hours or more to finish... and you usually don't get a rare spike. I have a suggestion: When you're down to 3 or less keys, get on a scrap account and let it lead you to where the keys are. It only works if you don't have a lot of keys, though!
I spent 2 and a half hours on it, and I got......
DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Rare Leg Armor and a Cheese Hat. Not worth it.

Anyways, jammers, thanks for reading!
'S'all for today!
-Strawberry

No comments :

Post a Comment