Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Painter's Scaffolding + Clover Armor?

The new item today is of the many items in Jam Mart Furniture! The painter's scaffolding, coming at the price of 550 gems.

It's for members only and comes in a variety of colors. The picture above is from Snowyclaw's blog, Animal Jam Spirit.

Next is our new set of clover armor, available in the Diamond shop!

They come at a price range of 1 to 3 gems per. They're really cool and green. The leg armor actually has some coins playing around it, really cool! It looks like this....
Clover Armor
Cool, right? I think it's pretty nice. But also a bit stupid...I mean, admit it, it looks a bit silly with that huge clover on your helmet. But the leg armor, with those coins, I would buy without further regrets.
Well thanks for reading, fellas! I really love the animal jam atlas, as I am new here. Thanks for reading my short, humble post and byaz!

-Unicorn

No comments :

Post a Comment