Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hey Guys!

I'm sorry I have not been back for quite a while. I was busy playing animal jam-and being scammed :l
however I expect to get my scammed items back. A friend of mine on Instagram (yes, Instagram), has decided to give me some Items I want, including:
                                                                   a headdress

                                                                black long spike

                                                                       founders hat
                                       

                                                                 
                                                                    nm wood floor
                                                     


0.0
She said that she is going to shortly prepare a time for us to exchange these items online on animal jam. I can't wait to get these items and a blog post of me getting these will be done shortly after they arrive.
However, shortly after I recieve my items I will be doing a giveaway! I'll ask some jammers to trade me four or more spike collars for my long black spike, which is fair because long black spikes are worth quite a lot.

 Many jammers trade founders hats (one of the rarest items on animal jam) and headdresses (also very rare) for the long black spike collar.
Knowing that I certainly dont need nor want four collars or more, I'll be giving one of them away as a one time gift to all my viewers on both my youtube and on this blog!
                                                           
Didn't know I had a youtube? On the top section of my blog a small widget is adjusted to the left which showcases a link that follows directly to my channel. Currently only having 15 subscribers, it would be great and appreciated if you took your time to subscribe and stay tuned.
                                                                 
Click Here To Subscribe!!
Well anyway, stay tuned for the collar giveaway, which i'm thinking will be for an art contest? I honestly dont know :)! Anyway just keep reading and have an unbelievably fun time!

Jam on!
-Cupcake

No comments :

Post a Comment